9 Freelancing Websites to Start Earning
Once you become a Digital Marketing expert, you can start to earn from your home as well.
All you need to do is to start freelancing.
What is Freelancing?
Just for those, who don't know what freelancing is, this can help you earn part time or full time income from your home.
You can help some business or start up, set up their digital marketing campaigns and in return earn a fee, just like doctors, lawyers and CA do.
So if you are working professional or a student, this can be very helpful.
How much you can earn in freelancing?
Freelancing can fetch you any amount. It totally depends on the client you are handling.
In freelancing a client can pay you 2 thousand rupees or 2 lakh as well.
Let's say if a client wants to hire a full time digital marketing employee with 1 year experience, then at least th digital marketing employee will take a salary of around 20k to 25k per month.
On the other hand, a client can pay 8k - 10k per month to a freelancer for handling their digital marketing campaigns, without bothering too much about technical aspects of marketing.
So if you can manage to get 8- 10 permanent long term clients, you can earn a handsome money.
Here are 9 Websites where you can register and get yourself a chance to win client.
1. Upwork.com - You can get projects from web and mobile app development to SEO, social media marketing, content writing, graphic design, admin help and thousands of other projects. Upwork makes it fast, simple, and cost-effective for companies to find, hire, work with, and pay the best professionals anywhere, any time.
2. Freelancer.in - Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and projects. They connect over 32,289,420 employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. Through their marketplace, employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as software development, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting and legal services.
3. Truelancer.com - It is an online platform for employers to hire professionals to get their work done. Freelancers and Professionals can search Jobs and earn money by working with real clients across the world. Customers can find Developers, Designers, Content Writers, Virtual Assitants, Mobile App Developer and many other professionals.
Projects on various categories like IT & Programming, Graphic Design, Content Writing, Data Entry, Finance, Sales, Marketing and many more can be posted and found on Truelancer.com. Creating an account, finding work or posting a project is free of cost on Truelancer.com.
4. Fiverr.com - Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services, offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job. Founded in 2010, the company is based in Tel Aviv, Israel, and provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide. Over million million services were listed on Fiverr.
5. Guru.com - Guru is another popular freelancing website with over 3 million registered freelancers. The site has been up and running for the last 20 years, which is proof of its credibility. Jobs from multiple industries, including digital marketing, sales, administration, legal, and engineering, are available.
6. Worknhire - One of the best freelancing websites in India. It provides good employment opportunities for the Indian employees, which makes it quite popular in India as the people find it quite native to their work style. It’s free to sign up and you can find jobs in the categories of IT and programming, graphic design, content writing, finance, sales and marketing, and data entry.
7. Peopleperhour - PeoplePerHour (PPH) is an online freelance marketplace. It is free to join and offers three distinct services:Buyers (clients) can post jobs on the site.Sellers (freelancers) can bid for those jobs.Sellers (freelancers) can also post ‘hourlies’, which are defined services for a fixed fee set by the seller. Think of them like Fiverr gigs, only with higher payments.
8. Designhill.com - Designhill is an Indian firm started in New Delhi by Co-founders Rahul Aggarwal and Varun Aggarwal, with a team of 4 developers and 2 designers to pioneer a new kind of marketplace for the design industry. It provides a reliable marketplace for graphic design, graphics, logo design, banner design, packaging design, merchandise design, web design and many other designing works.
Designhill provides an interactive interface that allows the customers to give real time feedback and ratings to design works, to help the designers better understand the customer's expectations. Customers can browse our top designers and choose their favourites to work on 1 to 1 basis.
9. 99designs.com - 99designs, the world’s largest graphic design marketplace, connects clients needing custom design work such as logos and websites to a thriving community of talented designers who submit a new custom design to the site every 7-10 seconds. To date 99designs.com has awarded over USD $12 million, with over USD $900,000 being paid to designers each month.