Please read below disclaimers
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ielevate and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ielevate Institute. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ielevate Institute. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All mentioned certifications from Google, Microsoft, Semrush, Amazon or any other brand site will be rewarded after clearing respective examinations on the specific brand's website and or after completing tasks as mentioned by brands. You need to clear the respective examination on the brand website only, Ielevate will only prepare you for the examination and in no way, it guarantees certifications.
While Pursuing our courses, you might come across several courses which can help you to earn money online by using digital social media marketing tools or platforms, Information used in the videos or PDF for money-making is only used for educational purpose, Ielevate Institute or any third party products or services used by Ielevate or its website does not guarantee or take responsibility of the money you can make using knowledge taken on our website.
Placements & Internships
At IElevate, we strive hard to help students make the best out of their careers in the field of Digital marketing and e-commerce & Data science industry. We also take responsibility/ guarantee of Job placements provided that all under mentioned conditions are met at the end of the course duration at Ielevate.
1. The student must meet 90% attendance record of classes on a regular basis without any alteration to the class schedule other than provided by Ielevate management.
2. The student must clear all examinations and must hold all certifications as per the batch schedule.
3. The student must complete all assignments and projects within the given time frame of their batch and successfully clear them.
4. IElevate provides complete placement support, however, the scope of placement & internship at Ielevate is only limited to preparing a candidate and scheduling the interviews with the companies. Clearing interview rounds are totally based on the candidate's calibre and at the sole discretion of the company which is hiring.
5. For better career support, Ielevate provides unlimited backup classes for clearing doubts & concepts to the students without any extra charge, just to make sure that each and every student learns the concepts in depth and can build their careers.
6. If the above conditions are not met then IElevate does not take responsibility or guarantee of job placements of the candidates pursuing the course. In such conditions, Ielevate shall assist the individual in job placement at its own discretion.
7. If we use guarantee word anywhere regarding job placement, we shall take responsibility for preparing and arranging interviews. we shall assist candidate maximum up to 6 interviews, other than this, it is the responsibility of the candidate to appear and clear the interview. After 6 interviews, we may ask the student to retake the classes for improvement without any extra charge, so as to assist the student in career grooming.
8. We also do not take responsibility for the longevity of the candidate's job. No money shall be refunded in any circumstances if the candidate leaves the course in between the course duration or fail to clear the interview or fail to get a job.
9. IElevate is Amazon's education partners for ATES courses, the candidate will get be registered with Amazon as ATES ( Amazon Trained Ecommerce specialist) after successfully clearing the exam and completing the task or assignment provided by Amazon and will be handed over to amazon after completing the training. Ates is a freelancing work agreement and shall not be taken as job placement in any manner whatsoever.